It’s that time of the year again! California Capital Women’s Business Center is looking for local business owners and entrepreneurs to participate in our annual marketplace event! Be sure to register early, spaces will fill up quickly!
This annual event will take place during a week long celebration, Capital Region Small Business Week (April 30,2018- May 4, 2018). For more info about the week, please visit: capitalregionsmallbusinessweek.org
Some things to consider when registering:
- Formal interviews over the phone will take place to determine eligibility the week after registration closes (March 1, 2018).
- Eligible businesses must have:
- business license/ sellers permit (if you operate a food based business of any kind, please contact the City/County permit division to make sure you have the proper permits to participate.)
- a product or service to sell
- must be considered a small business (as determined by the SBA)
Once your business as been deemed eligible to participate, we will advise you on how to make the $50.00 dollar payment.
We will not be taking payments until after the vendor registration deadline of March 1, 2018.