March 12, 2020 – Lunch-n-Learn
CMBOK (Contract Management Book of Knowledge), CMS (Contract Management Standards), and the Implications of Certification. By Keaston Simmons
March 12th, 2020
The Veteran’s Business Outreach Center (VBOC) located at:
3831 North Freeway Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
Park on the right side of the building and come in the side door.
This is off Business 80 between Truxel and North Gate.
Topic:Professionalizing Our Profession: The Revised CMBOK®, the Introduction of CMS™, and their Implications on Certification
- What is CMBOK & CMS
- Differences between the two
- Advantages of Certification
- Available certification resources for members and non-members
Small Donations are respectfully requested at each Lunch-N-Learn meeting to assist in:
- Providing funds to support future Lunch-N-Learn activities
- Assist in bringing marquee presenters to present for the chapter
- Other chapter-related activities (website, chapter events, etc.)
- Members and Non-Members are invited
RSVP is requested for all attendees. This will inform the volunteers for this event how to setup each event.