CACI’s Acquisition Support Group (ASG). CACI’s ASG supports several U.S. Government procurement organizations, providing contract specialist, procurement analyst, source selection expertise, program management, and acquisition automation support (e.g., CACI is the company that owns/administers SPS PD2). We have over 100 contracting/acquisition/procurement professionals onboard, about 85% of which are prior GS-1102’s or military acquisition/contracting professionals, now working as contractors in Government contracting offices and program offices.
We currently have opportunities available in the Washington, D.C. Metro Area, Afghnistan, and Qatar. Given the current shortages in the GS-1102 career field we could potentially have future needs anywhere there are GS-1102’s.
Educational, experience, and certification requirements vary, but most positions start at an Associate’s degree, including at least 24 hours of business-related courses, 3-10 years of progressively responsible experience as a Contract Specialist/Officer within a U.S. government procurement organization, and qualification/certification at DAWIA/FAC-C level I, II, or III in Contracting. The ability to apply principles and language of FAR, DFARS, and prevailing local government regulations is essential. Proficiency in the use of at least one automated procurement system in use by the Government (e.g., SPS PD2, Comprizon, CompuSearch, Momentum, Prism, etc.) is desirable, and may be required, for some positions.
Tim Franco email@example.com
MANAGER, STATE AND LOCAL CONTRACTS – CALIFORNIA
Requisition #: 28788
Practice Area: Business Support Services
Location: Sacramento, CA
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, to join our Federal Contracts Organization.
· Perform pre-award and post-award contract and subcontract management and support the full life cycle of federal, state and local contracts management process
· Initiate and negotiate agreements, including Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA), Temporary Agreement (TA), contracts and subcontracts
· Develop constructive working relationships and serve as a liaison with KPMG staff and external clients
· Perform business risk assessments, provide Organizational Conflict of Interest (OCI) with assessments, and help to ensure compliance requirements meet firm policies and procedures
· Maintain compliant files, provide weekly updates and coordinate Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests
· Minimum seven years of experience managing federal, California state and local contracts and subcontracts; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
· Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university
· Knowledge of Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) compliance, General Services Administration (GSA) Schedules requirements, Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation (DFAR)
· Ability to resolve complex contractual issues and recommend business solutions to partners and engagement teams
· Ability to travel up to twenty percent
· U.S. citizenship required
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, personal appearance, family responsibility, matriculation or political affiliation, or other legally protected status. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.
Job Title: Subject Matter Expert – Acquisition Professional GSA Assisted Acquisitions
Hrs: variable consulting work
Clearance: Background check, drug test
What you will do — Proposal activities. Assist with crafting a response to GSA’s Acquisition College (Center for Acquisition Professional Excellence or CAPE). 10hr max.
What you will do – Contract activities post award. Act as Subject Matter Expert resource to shape the training modules being developed on contract for the CAPE. Must bring GSA-specific knowledge, skills and abilities; DAU and FAI are not sufficient here, rather what unique aspects are there to acquisition when performed by GSA’s Assisted Acquisition force. Est 400hr over one year, may have option years. No guarantee of hours until post-award.
What you should bring. 1) Knowledge of and skills dealing with the GSA federal contract lifecycle from Market Research to Acquisition Strategy through RFP and Evaluation to Award and Contract Management. This knowledge can be demonstrated by education in this specific topic; certification by NCMA, FAI or DAU; minimum 10yrs experience with GSA acquisitions – with References. 2) Knowledge, skills, and abilities regarding GSA’s Assisted Acquisition offering. 3) Superb knowledge, skills and abilities with the English language, with a focus on business English both written and spoken.
The ideal candidate is likely a retired GS-13 or higher.
- Subject matter expertise in Federal Acquisitions
- Minimum of 10 years experience as an 1102 in the Federal government (GSA experience preferred)
- In-depth knowledge of FAC-C, FAC-COR, and FAC-P/PM certification and continuous learning requirements
- Experience preparing and/or delivering acquisition training content to Federal acquisition professionals
If you have a position that you would like to post here, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.